General Kuto Standard Dehydrator Features
- Digital touchpad control – Modern method of operation
- Temperature and time settings – 35-70 degrees and up to 19.5 hours
- Quiet operation – Some dehydrators are really loud!
- Clear door – View your foods while they dry without interrupting the actual process.
- Large drying capacity – Can hold up to 6 kg of produce in one go
- ‘Square’ Trays – 33×30 cm. These are very convenient especially for dehydrating foods that require cutting such as pizza or crackers. They can be used with BPA-Free mesh sheets for drying smaller foods such as herbs as well as non-stick reusable sheets for drying wet content foods like fruit rolls.
- Increase height between trays – Trays can also be removed to create space for drying larger items
- Dehydration Area – The Kuto dehydrator offers over ½ m2 area of drying space (0.6m2)
- Raw-food friendly – Offers a temperature as low as of 35 degrees. This temperature will gently remove moisture without losing enzymes & vitamins.
- Mesh sheets – Optional extra – for drying small items and product such as herbs
- Solid trays – For wet stuff – Inc. with Plus option and available for the Standard option
- Non-stick sheets – Alternative to solid trays for drying the wet stuff
- Residue collection tray – Catch what drops
- Adjustable temperatures – Temperatures range from 35–70 degrees Celsius in increments of 5 degrees. Gentle enough to dry herbs while tough enough to dry high moisture foods, such as fruit rolls.
- Easy to clean – The Kuto dehydrator is easy to clean, simply wipe the dehydrator with a damp cloth both inside and out
- No Rotation – Even drying with a central fan means no need to rotate the trays
- Built in digital timer – up to 19.5 hours. Set the digital timer on your dehydrator and focus on the things that matter the most like spending time with family!
- Cost effective replacement parts
- The Kuto dehydrator comes with SOP (Safety overheating protection) technology. This technology protects the dehydrator from overheating at any point. Making it one of the safest dehydrators to use on the market.
- Electric control panel for easy time and temperature settings
- Built in timer
- Temperature ranges from 35-70 degrees celsius
- Time adjustable for up to 19.5 hours
- Trays – BPA-free food grade plastic
- Clear door to view the dehydrating process without interrupting the air flow
- 220-240 volts
- 500 Watts
- Colour: White
- Not dishwasher safe
- 1 year warranty (For household use only)
- Manufacture in PRC
- *All parts that come into contact with the food are BPA-free!
- Dehydrator with retail box:(LxBxH) 48.2 x 37.6 x 34.5 cm
- Dehydrator:(LxBxH) 44.7 x 37 x 30 cm
- Tray Size – 33 x 30 cm
- Weight 8.14kg
- Box size 50 × 39 × 36 cm
What’s in the box?
- Kuto dehydrator + trays
- 5 solid trays (32 x 30 cm)
- 1 solid/drip tray (32 x 30 cm)
- User friendly instruction manual
- User friendly dehydrator brochure and recipe insert