Let us deliver and make it all perfect
We love to bring your order to you so we can ensure everything is set up just right for your function. We offer delivery in and around Cape Town.
We will bring your order in plenty of time for your event, unpack all the platters and arrange on your tables. If you are ordering plated meals we will plate up all the food at your chosen venue.
Delivery is priced fully inclusively of return driving, fuel, time and our raw food goddesses who will set everything up for you beautifully.
- Delivery Zone 1 – R150 Constantia and Wynberg down to Westlake and Muizenberg.
- Delivery Zone 2 – R275 As far north as Century City, including the city center, along the Atlantic Seaboard, Camps Bay, Hout Bay and then down the peninsula as far as Scarborough and Simonstown.
- Delivery Zone 3 – R575 The Northern Suburbs and West Coast up to Melkbos, across to Paarl and down to Stellenbosch and Somerset West.
Please see the map for details
Or would your prefer to collect?
Catering orders can be collected directly from us, please confirm the address with our office before the time.
Ordering and Payments
- We require a minimum of 5 working days from receiving your order and deposit to delivery. This is so we can ensure the freshest organic ingredients possible.
- We cannot guarantee that all items on the menu will be available, or that we will be able to fulfil your order at busy times. For this reason please book your order with as much notice as possible.
- On receipt of your order inquiry, we will confirm availability on your chosen day.
- To confirm your order in our schedule we require a 65% deposit.
- The balancing 35% payment is due in full on the day the order is delivered.
- All payments to be made EFT to our account, banking details here.
Packaging and Presentation
- All platters and bowls supplied are included in the price and do not need to be returned. Please endeavour to reuse them or you are welcome to return them and we will use them again. Let’s minimise waste together.
- Platters ordered will be set out and garnished beautifully in our kitchen, we are therefore unable to move these onto your own plates on arrival.
- If you specifically want food presented on your own plates and bowls, this must be arranged when the order is submitted please.
Our kitchens use TREE NUTS (Almonds, Cashew, Walnut and others), SESAME SEEDS (and other seeds) and SOY (certified organic tamari sauce).
Therefore we cannot guarantee any of our foods to be free of these ingredients entirely, although they are not routinely added to many of our dishes. Please ask for further details or specific recipe ingredients.